14 June 2009

Well deserved Thank You card

I made a card for the knowledgeable, sweet, and very patient gal at David's Bridal that helped me pick out my wedding dress.... she deserves it! AND... I am getting very close to 3,000 hits on my blog and I want to celebrate! I'm going to have some BLOG CANDY available very soon, so stay tuned!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I used:
Close To My Heart cardstock in Vanilla Cream, Cocoa, and Twilight
CTMH patterned paper form Emporium
CTMH Cocoa ink
CTMH bigger brads
MyAcrylix stamp set For Every Occasion & Be Yourself (the May Stamp of the Month ~ let me know if you are interested)

Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so extremely talented and thoughtful. It is the little things that people do for us that are so BIG in our lives, I am sure she will truly enjoy getting this thank you card. I can't wait to hear about the dress. Hopefully the new pics will provide new inspiration, see you saturday!!! Miss you, Marni