23 September 2009

Totally random tote!

Here's the story of this adorable tote... Avery recieved it from Grandma & Grandpa McGregor this year for her birthday. It actually came with items to decorate it with... which Avery used for a ton of other projects, except this one! Who am I to tell her what to create with... I figured I'd just let her creativity flow... but, I just had to decorate this tote! She really doesn't have the attention span to sit down and do something like this, so I took initiative and started to create. I tried to think like a 7 year old girl... so I figured it couldn't be all matchy-matchy like all my stuff... so, here it is! She loves it and it really helped me to just grab items and glue them down.... Everyone needs a little bit of "random" in their lives! Thanks for looking :o)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Blessings!


No comments: