27 August 2010

Studio J... Faster, Simpler, Easier...

Close To My Heart wants to make scrapbooking something that can be accomplished with little time and with ease... we do this through our traditional product line of papers, stick-ease, acrylic stamps, inks, and embellishments. But, another way to make scrapbooking faster, simpler, and easier is by introducing Studio J. This is a program used for studio scrapbooking or digital scrapbooking. I made a layout in under 30 minutes... now, anyone who knows how I scrapbook will probably be amazed... because I take so much time when I'm scrapbooking! It's so easy though... you can access it through my website and it's truly as simple as...
1. upload photos
2. choose desired themed kit
3. select an exclusive layout pattern
4. add photos, embellisments, title, and journaling
5. purchase quality custom-printed layouts for your cherished albums

If you are interested or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks so much!


Studio J,Digital Scrapbooking

Blessings,



No comments: