03 October 2010

A Sassy Lil' Sketch! {07Sept10}

I love this sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches!  This is one of my fave pics of Dave and I...  it's actually one of our engagement photos taken by Marni Bishop Photography...  and I've always loved it.  This layout was made with Adobe Photoshop Elements 8, "Sepia" digi kit designed by Lauren Bavin, "Key To My Heart" digi kit designed by Tina Chambers, and "Autumn Falls" designed by Nicole Young... all from The Digital Scrapbook Place.  Thanks for visiting...  I appreciate it more than you know!
Blessings!

Click to Enlarge

 

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a gorgeous page! I just love how you used the sketch!

Martine said...

gorgeous LO!! love how you embellished all the squares! wonderful color combo too!

Cherie said...

Oh wow! Stunning! Love the use of the sketch!

Kathy said...

Absolutely stunning page!