12 August 2013

Money Matters Monday {8.12.13}

mondaymattersmondays[1]
Hey guys!  Heidi Nicole here…  back from vacation for Money Matters Monday!  Here again to show you a way to use some of your stashed digital graphics in a new way…  since I’m just coming back from vacation I have tons of new photos to play with.  One of my very favorite things to design and to create with is Word Art…  So, I’m going to show you a couple enhancements I made to some vacation photos (and a Christmas photo!), using word art, brushes, or simply text.

All you have to do is pull your photo into your photo editing software (I use PSE11), use an action if you wish, then add your brushes, text ,or Word Art.  There are tons of free fonts out there to use (I use 1001freefonts or dafont) and tons of Word Art for you to choose from!

Here’s some examples from the Creative Pixel Store:

 Chalkboard Christmas WordArt       Location Word Art Pack       Little Man Stamp Pack      Whimsical Words of Heritage    {King} for a Day Word Art

…and here are my examples…




MM-post

These can be framed, used as cards/postcards, in a scrapbook page, or even a smash book!

Have fun creating and hope to see your creations in theCreativePixel Members Gallery!

Blessings!

No comments: