09 November 2013

HERE IT IS!

The BIG news??  Well...  My store has opened at Digital Scrapbook Place!  
...it's not only a store (with amazing designers)... it's a community...  a growing community of creativity, uniqueness, and friendship.  There's challenges, chats, and tutorials...  along with encouragement, camaraderie, and trust.  Digital Scrapbook Place is growing and changing...  We have the privilege to merge with MyMemories and have the opportunity to be better than ever!  

So, without further ado...  here's my very first kit at DSP!  It's a kit that means SO much to me... 
My amazing parents used to say this to my friends and I as we would head out the door to whatever adventure (or trouble) awaited us...  I used to think they wanted me to remember where I came from... who my family is... but, I know now that it means so much more.  I come from a wonderful, loving family... but, not only that...  I need to remember I'm a daughter of the ONE TRUE KING!  

So this kit is dedicated to my parents...  
Dean and Cleona Swartzentruber.
Thank you for your love and support... no matter what.  You've encouraged me and believed in me...  and I'll always, always remember who I am!

http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_245&products_id=18697


Many blessings to all of you and thank you for your support and love!

No comments: