01 December 2013

{Challenge} Accepted...

Well, here we are...  the beginning of December!  Merry Christmas!  This is such a busy time for most of us...  but we can always take some time to spend with our families and enjoy traditions or make traditions.  

One of our traditions is to watch Christmas movies together...  my husband and I always watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation together to get into the holiday spirit!  It doesn't matter how many times I see that movie...  it makes me crack up!  (I don't exactly know what that says about me!)

So, I figured it would be fun to capture some of those memories of us and our tradition and make a scrapbook layout... soooo.... I created Festive Flicks!


 Here's where the challenge part comes in...  Common Grounds December Challenge is to use this kit!  To make it just a little more challenging (after all it is a challenge)...  you must include a list in your layout somewhere!  Challenge accepted?

Now for the good part...  just for participating, you get a whole kit for free!  Festive Flicks Cont...  is a coordinating kit, and it's yours free if you just play along!  Post your layouts in the Common Grounds thread so I don't miss you!  Deadline is December 31st...  Don't miss out on this!!


Hope the start of your Christmas festivities is joyful and blessed!

No comments: