12 July 2014

Store {Closing} Sale!

I've made the decision to close my store at MyMemories...  It's
been a hard decision, but I feel like I've made the right one for this season of my designing.  This means 2 things...


 1.  SALE! SALE! SALE!  30% off my entire store!

2.  Starting August 1st, Heidi Nicole Designs will be exclusively at The Digi Chick!

One door closes, another opens...  such is life, right?!

One more important detail...

NOT ALL OF MY PRODUCTS AT MYMEMORIES, WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO MY STORE AT THE DIGI CHICK... 

So, if you have your eye on something, you better grab it!  Keep checking out my store over at TDC for brand new products that I know you will just love!

Thank you for all of your support and love during this time of finding a digital scrapbooking home!

Many blessings and hugs!

No comments: