02 January 2015

Happy New Year! {2015}

Happy New Year to you all!  I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted...  but, I've had a lot of changes in my 'creative' life...  I've gone from a designer to a member of the awesome TDC creative team... and now, I wouldn't have it any other way!  I've had more time to document our photos and memories, and I've been enjoying less stress as well.  

This year, I'll be posting my layouts, but also some tutorials.  I'm learning more and more as I create, and I feel I should share that.  I know there are tons of creative & inspiring sites/blogs out there, so if you are reading this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Oh...and, since I once was a designer, I'll occasionally have some freebies available...  so keep your eye out!

Here's some layouts to inspire... and some beautiful kits I had the honor of working with!  (the kit and designer links under each layout)
















Want to be challenged?  Inspired?  Creative?  Check out the January Challenges... 

Challenge accepted?

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season... now onto the best year of our lives! 

Many blessings,



No comments: