28 December 2008

Time for Creating...

I finally had time to sit down and make some cards and a little album... I am very excited to have purchased the Cuttlebug... so I just had to play! I hope you enjoy! All products are Close To My Heart except a couple embellies.
Photobucket
Inside ~ "and the whole world smiles with you"
Paper ~ Cranberry CS, Black CS, and Colonial White CS
Stamp ~ September Word Puzzle
I used some liquid glass and prisma glitter for some added bling :o)
The embossing is done with the Cuttlebug, sanded, then inked with Cranberry
Photobucket
Inside ~ "how much you are loved"
Paper ~ Blush CS, Hollyhock CS, Black CS, Daisy White CS
Stamp ~ September Word Puzzle and Cottage Floral
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper ~ Perfect Day Level II
Stamp ~ Friendship alphabet, Free Spirit flourish, Soul Mates flourish
Finally, I made a little mini album using plastic name badges I bought from Hobby Lobby. Now, I can't take credit for this idea... I saw it in a fall issue of Creative Keepsakes, and I had to try it! Made with Magic Moments Level II and CTMH ricrac...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for looking! I hope these were an inspiration... Blessings!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is such a cute idea! It would be perfect for a little brag book to carry around in a purse! Good job! Now, use that camera and fill it up!