03 January 2009

Happy New Years!

Happy New Year! We brought in 2009 with a pajama party... I've never had so much fun! Gabe played the Wii and Avery spent the evening playing Rhino Rampage and her new keyboard. That keyboard has a microphone, so we were entertained all evening with karaoke (mostly Dave and Ave!) It's always great to start a new year with loving family and hopes and dreams. I typically do not make New Year's resolutions, but this year is going to be different. My dad always told me to have goals and to write them down! It's a proven fact that a person will be more successful in achieving goals when they are written down. I also know that telling loved ones of your goals leads to success because it results in support and encouragement... which we all know is priceless. So... here they are. I am joining Weight Watchers to start a healthier lifestyle... I want to eat better and be more active. I'm also going to spend more time building my Close To My Heart business. I'm working on picking an evening that is going to be dedicated to my business. That includes my blog. I'm going to create a post every week. I will be posting family pictures and keeping everyone up to date with us, and I will also be posting my artwork. The doctor should be giving Dave the okay to drive soon, so that last one will be easier to reach when I can come home right after work. I want to thank everyone in advance for your support and encouragement... I also want to thank everyone for checking out my blog! It means more than you know... I'm looking forward to a happy, healthy, creative, and successful year! I keep you all in my prayers... Here's some pics of us bringing in the New Year!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for looking!

No comments: