09 February 2009

Free Stamp Set!

Close To My Heart is celebrating 25 years! So... in order to celebrate with you, we are offering you a free stamp set! February is a great month to buy those stamps that you've had your eyes on... if you spend $25 in stamps, you will receive a free stamp set as a thank you. Click here to see the fun stamp set and a couple examples of the amazing things you can create with it! I hope you all take advantage of this... it's such a great deal.

Also... because of the economy, everyone is watching their pennies very closely... That said, we have some discounted items for sale on my website. There are some great deals and beautiful products... for yourself or for someone else...
Click here for my website! Click on
Shop Online, and from there you can choose Discounted Items... Let me know if I can answer any questions for you! Thanks for looking!

No comments: