26 May 2013

the Creative Pixel

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile...  but big things are happening!  I want to let everyone know about theCreativePixel!  It's the newest digital scrapbooking, photography, art journaling, anything and everything creative site on the internet...  There's tons of digital graphics, tutorials, photography actions for PS, challenges, and an amazing community...  which, let's face it...  that's what it's all about! 

So, theCreativePixel is only part of my news...  On Saturday, June 1st, Heidi Nicole Designs will be launching at theCreativePixel.  What does that mean?  It means I'll be creating digital scrapbooking kits, word art, card making kits, quick template pages, and alphas into the store for you to purchase so you can create anything and everything!  Can you tell I'm just a little excited!?!

You'll be seeing some changes to my blog, links to lots of fun things at theCreativePixel and I'll try keep you up to date with everything going on...  it's such a new site, things will be evolving and changing and getting better and better.

So.....  go to community fun (which include the absolutely stunning gallery) and for the store

Here's the thing...  I don't care if you buy anything - just go and create - and HAVE FUN!  That's what we want...  we want a place to be free to create anything you want... 

Blessings to you all!



Here's some of my layouts featuring theCreativePixel's talented designers...



Urban Wings Artography by Nicole Young - Allstar Sports II Graphics Pack



Robyn Gough Designs - Shabby Amore Graphics Pack



Marcee Duggar Designs - Collage Art Graphics Pack


A Work of Heart by Kim Liddiard (Owner) - C'est La Vie

 

 



 


No comments: