11 June 2013

Previews...

Hey guys!  I don't have all my links and everything on my blog, but when I get some time, I'll get some blinkies made and tabs so you know what's going on with Heidi Nicole Designs and theCreativePixel...  Since we are so new, we really want to start getting the word out about all the great things that are happening in the creative world...  is anything happening in your world?  We'd love to see it!  We have photo prompts and daily blog posts about all things creative...  to see the daily posts, hover over blog in the black bar on the top of the page and click on Daily...  go take a look!  In the meantime, here's some previews of what is in my store so far...  and a Father's Day Graphics Pack coming VERY soon!!  Thanks for looking!
Blessings...











No comments: