12 June 2013

{love} this Sketchabilites sketch!

Good evening all!  Check out this awesome sketch from Sketchabilites!  Totally versatile...  I used it to showcase my awesome dad for a Father's Day tribute...  aren't we cute?!  I used my {King} for a Day Graphics Pack and coordinating {King} WordArt...  I forgot how fun it is to use a sketch...  love it! 

I don't know about you, but my dad is one of my favorite people and I can't tell him how much I love him enough...  I'm so lucky and blessed he's still with us and can enjoy time with him...  My prayers are with everyone who is missing their dad this Father's Day (and everyday for that matter)...  blessings and hugs to each of you...  

Thanks for looking!
Blessings,



1 comment:

Unknown said...

love your take on the sketch, awesome photo, thank you for joining in over at Sketchabilities