15 February 2014

{Valentine's Day Sale} and NEW kit!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope each and every one of you enjoyed it...  and got to spend it with someone you love!



To celebrate this lovey-dovey season...  Digital Scrapbook Place store is showing the love and having a 40% off sale!  It ends February 16th...  so go!

I want to show you a couple new things in my DSP store...



and I'm introducing a kit tonight that was requested by Jill (Evergreen100) and totally inspired by Nicole Young's sports kits.  She so graciously gave me permission to create a kit that is similar to hers!  I had a lot of fun creating this...  a lot of Wacom drawing...  and I feel totally blessed by these 2 ladies!



Hope everyone who has been affected by all these winter storms are safe and warm... and being creative!

Many blessings,



No comments: