08 February 2014

Item of the {WEEK} @ DSP

Remember when I said you can purchase my We Were on a Coffee Break Kit for $0.99?
 
 
Well, you still can...  BUT NOT FOR LONG!

So, one of the amazing things about Digital Scrapbook Place is the Item of the Week Challenge...  you simply buy the IOTW ($0.99!), create a layout, and share!  Not only do you get to share your awesome layout, but you get a chance at winning a DSP kit (random draw)!!

So today, I'm going to share with you some absolutely amazing layouts by some DSP members...  using We Were on a Coffee Break.  Enjoy all this eye candy!
 
Created by Kathleennscraps:

Created by smikeel:

Created by evergreen100:

Created by moog25:

Created by Dovedesign:

A BIG thank you to these awesome ladies for letting me share their beautiful layouts!  It's so amazing to me how you can take one kit and have so many different styles of layouts...  I LOVE ART!

Thanks for taking the time to look at these layouts...  We all appreciate it!

Many blessings,

No comments: