03 February 2014

We Were on a {Coffee} Break

We Were on a {Coffee} Break was my VERY first digital scrapbooking kit I designed...  it holds very special meaning to me for a couple reasons.  
 
One was, well, because it was my first design!  
 
Two, it's based on my FAVORITE TV show of ALL TIME...  what's that, you ask??  F.R.I.E.N.D.S!  Actually, that purple is super duper close to the purple in Monica's apartment...  
 
and finally, it has coffee in it.  Plain and simple...  I LOVE coffee!

Oh, and the name is just awesomely clever...  if you watch the show, then you know what I mean.
{I'm not judging you if aren't a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. addict, but you really should watch it...  all of it...  it's only 10 seasons worth of belly laughs.  Seriously...  so worth your time!}  
 
;)
 
Why am I talking about this kit??  Well...  here's the best news of all...
 
It's ONLY $0.99 UNTIL  FEBRUARY 9TH!!

 
 
and here's one of the layouts I created with it...
 
 
Have a great week!

Many blessings,



No comments: