01 March 2014

Go {Confidently}!

So it's been a couple month since you made that 'resolution'... I'm sure a lot of us made the same one - to lose weight and get fit!

I'm not alone, am I? Anyone else?

Well, here's a kit that will help you creatively document that journey. Lots of fun colors, patterns, and textures... perfect for layouts, art journaling, and even hybrid projects like Smash Books! It's called Go Confidently... because that's what I want to do and I hope you do to. I want to be confident and live the life God has planned for me!

http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_282&products_id=18968


Ready to get motivated and join me? I can't wait to see what you create!  

This kit is going to be the Common Grounds kit for March 1st-15th...  What does that mean?  It means if you make a layout or project with this kit, and you post it in the Common Grounds thread, you get a free coordinating Word Art just for participating!  Easy, right?? 

Want to check out the Smash Book I'm continually working on?  Here's the posts...  (oh, and, there's some FREE Weight Watchers Printables that actually coordinate with this kit in these posts!)


Many blessings - and Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams! 

 

No comments: