19 April 2014

McGregor {January} 2014

I finally did it!!  I started our 2014 album...  some of you may know that I haven't been that great at keeping up with projects like these.  My goal?  Make a one or two page layout with a snapshot of each month in 2014...  Yes, I started small.  No way could I do a Project 52 or 365 right now...  so, at the very least, we'll have a fun re-cap of our year!  

Before I show you my yummy two pager (if I do say so myself!)...  I want to tell you... that Digital Scrapbook Place is having an Easter SALE!  Take advantage! 

 http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/

There's even some eggs that hold more fun stuff if you can find them...  they are hidden throughout our forum.  Check out all of our challenges...  there's participation bonuses and loyalty stamps for you...  AND you get some scrapping done!!

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/forum/

Okay, so now that you know you can get quality and creative products on SALE this month...  here's my layouts! 



Of course you can get my Everyday Matters line of products...  even the templates...  at DSP...  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and look!  

Many Easter blessings...

No comments: