19 April 2014

Sketchabilites {112}

I just love the sketches over at Sketchabilities...  they're inspirational, and always super creative!  

I needed a little 'therapy' tonight...  so instead of designing, I scrapped!  If you're like me, it helps sometimes to scrap your mood.  It's kind of personal (although) I didn't add any journaling, but I think it turned out lovely.  I have to ask myself...  how many people out there are 'tied together with a smile'?  You know...  the ones who are 'always fine'...  and always have a smile on their face?

I'm praying for each one of us.


I used my His Purpose Value Collection to create this layout...  but I did add a couple brushes that aren't in the kit.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Many Blessings,

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya, Heidi. I am that person who is often tied together with a smile as well. Thank you for sharing this

Linda Langes said...

What a beautiful layout Heidi. i love the elements you've combined on this gorgeous page for Sketchabilities #113.

Unknown said...

Beautiful page!Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!!!

Hera said...

Gorgeous page! Love the elegance! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketchabilities!!!

Sabee said...

Wow! I like your layout! It is gorgeous!!!
Thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities! :)

Scrappy Chick said...

Love this layout! Great colour and texture!
Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities.

Scrappy Chick said...

Love this layout! Great colour and texture!
Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities.