26 May 2014

{Creative} Team Call!

It saddens me to announce that Digital Scrapbook Place is closing...  although there's a major sale going on right now over there... so someone has to be happy, right?!

http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=100

Out of this sad news, I do have some great news!  

I will be staying at MyMemories, but I'm really excited to announce that I will also be opening a store at The Digi Chick!

In light of this, I will also be hiring on a creative team...  {details below}... but most importantly, I want to build a team of creativity, inspiration, and friendship.  

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to check out my products at DSP or MM...  my store at The Digi Chick won't be opening until the first week in June.  Just so you can take this into account, I will be adding on to most of my previously created kits... so they will be a little bigger than what you see in my other stores...  same style, though!

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you are interested!


Have a happy and blessed Memorial Day!

No comments: