04 June 2014

The {big} NEWS!

I am happy and excited to share that Heidi Nicole Designs will be opening a new store!  

Tomorrow is the big debut...  at...


While I will continue with my style of kits and products, you will see some changes (positive changes!) as I keep learning and growing.  

To my loyal customers, I thank you and I appreciate you more than words can say.  It's been a rough few months with Digital Scrapbook Place closing, but as sad as I am to see that door close, it's time to move on and start afresh somewhere where there's life and growth.  I've been welcomed with open arms and I look forward to an exciting future at TDC.  

We have an awesome forum filled with lots of friendly chatter (come introduce yourself!), challenges, tutorials, and community.  There is an absolutely beautiful inspirational gallery to gather ideas and inspiration from...  and a boutique filled with top quality products.  I hope that if you choose to, you can find a wonderful digi scrappn' home here at thedigichick!

Sign up for the Newsletter...  every Thursday you will receive an email with all the New Releases and Sales information!

Here's some of what to expect from my store...

...and lots to come!  I hope to see you all there!  

Many blessings to you friends...

No comments: