23 August 2015

Drop Anchor {Freebie}

Hey there!  Wow, what a busy summer!  I can't believe it's almost September... the kiddos are back in school... and here I am looking forward to sweaters, hoodies, changing leaves, and boots!  

BUT, before we get too far into fall...  here's a kit perfect for your summer water adventures! 

France M. Designs is the featured designer over at MScraps!  She has created an adorable mini kit that is yours for free...  and you DO NOT want to miss it. 

Wanna see it?


...AND...  if you sign up for her newsletter, you'll get some extras to go along with this lovely mini! {solids and dots}

...AND...  if you follow her Facebook fan page, you get MORE! {glitters and vellums.- who doesn't love GLITTER?!}


Now here's what I created with this sweet thing...

 
I really love reminiscing over our trip to San Francisco last September.  It was truly my favorite trip with my love {so far}, so when I see a kit that is just perfect for these beloved pics, I'm ecstatic that I get to scrap them!  I'm sure I'm not the only scrapper who feels that way about some of their photos!

Don't forget to get over there and sign up so you can grab this mini!

Hope you all had a wonderful summer {if you are in my side of the world} and are looking forward to fall!  

Many blessings,

No comments: