11 February 2017

My {VISION}board

Here I am, just a girl, always trying to be a better version of myself.  I started my weight loss journey last February... little did I know that I would find these amazing friends (I really can't imagine my life without them, now!), become a runner, and look forward to trying healthy new foods and activities, like rock-climbing and yoga?!  What?!

It's a process.  It doesn't happen overnight.  I'm constantly working on understanding my relationship with food, fighting wants over needs, and yes, sometimes I don't want to work out or run... gasp!  I am human.  But, as far as I can tell, my little choices every day have served me well, and I will keep at it. 

So, as a tool to help motivation and inspiration, I was challenged to create a visionboard.  Shocker, I jumped on the chance... cuz, I'm kinda creative, ya know.  Here's what I came up with and I can't wait to share with my group! 

Everything I used is from The Lilypad...

Thanks for stopping by!  Please message me if you want any more information on my success at Weight Watchers.  I believe in this program!  


No comments: