27 October 2017

Tutorial Tuesday | Titles Matter

Okay... okay...  it's not Tuesday... but, after a busy week, here's my tutorial that I wrote for The Digital Press Blog...  and titles DO matter.

Have you ever looked at your layout and wondered what was missing?  It could be the title...  I never thought much about how important a title could be to a layout, but it can add balance, interest, and it can even be the focal point.

If you look at my layouts, you can quickly see that I decided to make the title a central focus... but, in two very different ways.

[credits: Purfect Tales by Anita Designs and ningoesdigi - kit & cards, Alpha Stash No. 5 by Tracie Stroud]

[credits: Tender Little Moments by Dawn by Design]

No matter how you use your title, whether it's shadowed or stamped, it becomes part of your layout.  It essentially completes your layout...

Take a look at my tutorial at TDP to learn some tips about how to make that perfect title for your digital or hybrid project. 

Do you have any tips I've missed?  Comment and I'll add them!

___________________________________________________________________________________





No comments: