06 October 2008

What to scrapbook... ??? ...

So, I've been going through all my photos... and, wow... I have ALOT of photos. Everything from family, friends, pets, and sports, to everyday life. How do you know what to scrapbook? What I've decided to do is scrapbook the pics that are really important to me, or tell a story that I don't want to forget. I just finished this Summer of '07 layout and I used a lot of different pics and did more of a collage. This way, I can fit a whole summer into a 2 page layout. But, I'm left with summer photos that I didn't use, so I'm putting them in photo albums (remember to write on the back... who, where, when, etc...) I'll just store the albums with my scrapbooks for generations to come. I can finally look @ my photos and I'm not totally overwhelmed! Now, I can focus on creativity, and not a sense of scrapbooking every single photo. It's refreshing... Hope you like the layout!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: