09 July 2015

So.Many.Projects. {So Little Time!}

You guys.

Yes, it's been awhile... but, I realize now that I totally underestimated the time and effort it takes to get a house in shape to put on the market!  Do you ever have so many projects going that you just can't see straight?  Yep...  that's me!  No, not only scrapping projects (which I have a ton of those started, but not finished), but PINTEREST projects have taken over my life!  Some have been successes, others pretty massive fails, and some that leave me shaking my head and saying "What the...?!?!"

Ok, anyhow...  In the midst of the madness of my life right now, I'm still scrapping!  No rhyme or reason to my scrapping, it just basically gets me through the week.  I've often thought I should create pages chronologically... or with some sort of reason, right?  BUT, as organized as I pretend to be, that just doesn't work for me.  I have a P52 going for this year, which I thought would help me stay focused, but not so much.  (I may be way behind, but I'm not giving up!)

So what about you?  Do you scrap chronologically?  by kid?  by event?  by vacation?  Do you only scrap with a certain style, like Project Life?  I don't feel the least bit guilty for having books with random times and events, or even styles!  All I know is that my family loves reminiscing over my pages, and that, my friends, is the point of doing what we do!

Enough talking, right?  Here are some layouts and the fabulous kits I used to create them!

I used Absolutely Amazing by Kimeric Kreations for this Disney 2 page layout...  


This next one is the first page of a soon to be 2 page layout featuring our daytrip to St. Louis just recently.  I used The Morning Sun Kit by JB Studio

I had so much fun with this one!  Look at Gabe!  He's getting so teenager-y...  sigh...  Created with Hipster by Meagan's Creations

...and my most recent layout...  created with The Mother Road by Meagan's Creations.

That's just a few of the many layouts lately... but just wanted to share!  Don't forget about the challenges over at The Digichick!

Many blessings, friends!

No comments: